Sea and Technology
This a a site where one can find useful reports about technological, practical and theoretical aspects of ships and shipping.
If you want to search our technology archive, click here.
- GIS : Geographic Information System.
- LNG Projects : Factors affecting Ship and Tank Containment system selection for an LNG project.
- Panting : This is the name given to the in and out movements of the plates at the forward and after ends of a ship caused...
- Planning Loading : Certain factors and regulations have to be borne in mind so that goods can be safely carried throughout a voyage.
- Free Surface Effect : What is Free Surface Effect and how it affects Ship Stability.
- GMDSS Equipment : Approved GMDSS equipment for use on hellenic merchant vessels.
- Load Line Marks : Load Line Diagram and brief explanation.
- Stability Formulae : A list with the most useful formulae applicable to ship stability and strength.
Copyright ©, 1997 Marinet